Thursday, January 16, 2014

Beach Day

I live on California's beautiful Central Coast.  

We are blessed with beautiful weather almost year round.

I've never had a "snow day."

Well, maybe this once.

I decided there should be "beach days" for my kids.

Sometimes (ok, a lot of the time) our summers are more fog than sun.

When the perfect sunny day comes, you just have to put homework aside and head for the beach.

Even if it is the middle of January...











So we went...

And we are much better for it.


9 comments:

CoachZ said...

Love it! Thanks for giving our boys this memory!

Heather said...

Gorgeous photos! Definitely looks like a beautiful day at the beach.

Karen said...

This weather has been so amazing. Always love your photos, and happy to see some blog posts again!

Denise said...

This photos make me want to pull my kids out of school for a beach day.

suraya W said...

Your family is so adorable

Two Cent Sparrow said...

Linda, your photography is absolutely stunning!!! And I LOVE beach days with my boys so much too. We always leave joyful (and exhausted -- which is awesome when you have to energetic munchkins!)

Tamera Beardsley said...

Hello dear Linda … I was just thinking about you this morning … and now I see you are back!!!

xoxo
Tamera

Linda Z said...

Thanks, you all. What is amazing to me is that an iPhone is capable of capturing such beauty. Crazy! :)

Cassi Brightforest said...

OH how I wish this is what our winters looked like. Do you want neighbors?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...