Friday, April 12, 2013

Tale of the Eyebrow


A couple days ago Patrick noticed that some of Jason's eyebrow was missing, so he asked him what happened to it.

Jason:  Well, you know how I get running really fast, and then sometimes I fall?  Well, the blades of grass are so sharp that they cut some of my eyebrow off!

How do you keep a straight face with a story like that??

Me: Did you get a hold of a razor?

Jason: Nooooooo......

Me:  You are not in trouble, just tell us what really happened, because I am not buying the "blades of grass" thing.

Yes, he admitted to using his teenage brother's razor, because he wanted it to look like a really cool scar.

The next day, he came home from school...

Me: Did anyone notice your eyebrow?

Jason: Yes...

Me:  So what did you tell them?

Jason:  I told them I had been involved in some major Ninja fights.

He's gotta get some points for some very clever story telling! Don't you think?

4 comments:

hannah singer said...

HAHA love him.

i wore an eye patch for awhile after my accident, and had visible scarring on my face. random people would ask what happened. sometimes i would tell them i was in a street fight :) i was 17, so it made sense to respond that way haha!

Ryan and Camille said...

so cute!

Cassi Brightforest said...

blades of grass!! LOL that is brillant

Megan said...

Oh my goodness that's too cute - blades of grass! I am not sure how I'm going to keep a straight face when I'm a parent because kids say the silliest things :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...