Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Belle and Blue

WIWW #28

pleated poppy


This post is going to be short and sweet.  Just thought I'd let you know ahead of time.

Top & Sandals: Marshalls; Jeans: Walmart; Necklace: F21
Ring: Jason

I am aware the quality of these photos is awful... sorry, it was late at night.  I happened to mention Belle a few days ago, because out of all the Disney princesses, I pretty much just like her (her and Nala... she counts).  Jason got all excited and said, "Hold on a second.  Oh, oh, oh!  I have something for you.  Austin got this off his cupcake and I saved it for you, cause you love Belle."  And then he just beamed and put it on my finger.  Is it not the perfect accessory?  I'm going to wear it out... my blingy Belle ring, from Jason.

 Tee: Marshalls; Skirt: Goodwill; Necklace: Linkel Designs on Etsy
Shoes: Nine West Outlet Clearance last year

First the Belle ring, and now I'm painting my nails turquoise blue.  My dad said it was ok as long as I didn't paint them black.  Actually, that was the color I was thinking of next.  The turquoise is just to ease me into the black.  I haven't painted my fingernails in years (or at least a lot of months).  I keep seeing Essie everywhere, and this turquoise color was sitting all alone on the wrong shelf at Walmart.  I felt sorry for it, so I took it home and almost died of toxic fumes.  I gotta say I like the color and it's not chipping yet, so it gets to stay.

I wonder what other juvenile mischief I can get myself into this week.

14 comments:

Susan said...

You are hilarious! And you look lovely.
I'm loving the nails.

Cassi Brightforest said...

Steve had me paint my nails blue the other week. And Belle is the best princess.

Tamera Beardsley said...

So enjoy your 'juvenile mischief '! You look beautiful!

Style Mentor™ said...

Cute shoes and I like that skirt! :-)

~julee~ said...

So very cute, as always! I think I have that same nail color, and I love it. Turquoise *is* the gateway to black, you know. ;)

Have a great week!

Megan, The Frugalista Diaries said...

love your nails and tied up shirt!

Xo Megan

Denise said...

those red shoes are sassy.

i don't love disney anything. it's true. but if my boy gave me a ring i'd swoon over it whatever was on it.

ChristyB said...

I love your turquoise polish! Very summery. I have to admit, I like black, too.

Beverly said...

Love the outfit & those blue nails. Eeeek. <3 em!

Megan said...

Aww that story about the Belle ring is too cute :) Love the polish - Essie is addicting! I want to leave with a new color almost every time I go to Target...

lori said...

love the turquoise nails! and such a fun, bright shoe :)

Laura said...

Let's buy Denise a Disney wardrobe....


and YOU are too cute....
you remind me of Ariel, the Little Mermaid...

cate @ wild ruffle said...

I love the blue! I actually just took the OPI version of that color off my toes. It's fun to be juvenile every once in awhile.

Bethany Watts said...

Belle is my favorite too! I dressed up as her for a couple Halloweens, and even wore a giant gold ball gown one year in a parade and earned the nickname Belle from a few friends! I'm so glad we share this love for the best Disney Princess! Oh, and Nala is pretty good too, and yes, I agree, she counts! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...