Friday, May 25, 2012

A Jungle Story

 Josh's random fact for the morning: 
"Giraffe's have the tallest stature in all of the jungle." 
Then he started laughing hysterically 
and said that if a lion came to eat a giraffe, 
the giraffe could swing it's head down and club
 the lion like it's golfing, and yell, 
"Fore!" 
 Then the lion would hit an elephant,
and the elephant and lion would both go 
tumbling into a waterhole.
 
My friend said that is SO not "hakuna matata."
 
I think it would make a lovely children's book.
 

3 comments:

Cassi Brightforest said...

I need write down the things Mouse says more often your stories are soo funny

Susan said...

I love that you remembered the story exactly and wrote it down! Years from now you will look back at this and laugh.out.loud
Hakuna Matata indeed.
Happy Long Weekend!!! xo

Heather said...

That is the greatest story. I love the imagination these kids have.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...