Saturday, April 21, 2012

Yippee Skippy!!


I have been in denial for quite some time now.

picnik.com announced they would be closing on April 19th

I thought that at the last minute it wouldn't happen, but it did anyway.

So for the past 2 days I have been mourning the disappearance of my photo editing tool.

It is pathetic.  Completely pathetic.

Boo Hoo!!!


But this morning it all turned around.

I found PicMonkey

I am doing the happy dance.

Doesn't take much to please a monkey like me, does it?


How do you edit your photos?

 

9 comments:

Susan Liberatore said...

I panicked too!!
And then I tried PicMonkey today. Very easy to use and pretty much the same, non?

Claudia said...

aacredita que eu ainda não fui lá para ver, as fotos de ontem do meu blog não precisei editar!!!

Andee Eve@ bearing fruit said...

I've never tried picnic. I always use photoshop, but what can I tell you I'm an art school geek :)

Mom of the Twinkies and Tot! said...

I feel/felt the same way! Such a total bummer!

Megan said...

I do like PicMonkey, but I miss the ability to be able to save places other than your computer :( Picnik will definitely be missed by me forever!!

Denise said...

i've been with picnik for years. was sad, too. picmonkey has been a pleasant surprise. PHEW!

Jen said...

I found Befunky. Very similar to Picnic. I will always miss Picnic, it was so great.

Tamera Beardsley said...

I know Linda...I didn't think it "Really" would leave me...
I'll have to mourn a little longer...before I can move on to ...(sniff)...PICMONKEY.

hannah singer said...

i dream of photoshop some day!
i have a free program downloaded, photoscape. love it to death!

also, i love you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...