Thursday, December 8, 2011

Psalm 103

"Bless 
the Lord, 
O my soul,
and all that is within me
bless his holy name!

Bless the Lord, O my soul,
and forget not all his benefits,

who forgives all your iniquity,
who heals all your diseases,
who redeems your life from the pit,
who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy,
who satisfies you with good

so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's."

The Lord keeps bringing this Psalm to my attention.  I need it.
He has done these works in the past.
I am looking for how He is accomplishing these things in the present.
I need to bless Him and not forget.

He has done great things.
He is doing great things.
He will do great things.

Because He is God.

5 comments:

Denise said...

oh my soul, and all, all, all that is within me, bless Him... regardless of the state of my kitchen, the attitude of my children, the status of my health, the condition of my pocketbook, the relationship i have with family members... no matter what, bless the LORD, oh my soul, and ALL that is within me (and there is more with in me than i think), bless His Holy Name.

Sandy said...

One of my favorite psalms ever. God is SO good and He IS working in our lives all the time. Sometimes I need help remembering that.

Beautiful. Thanks, Lin.

TDM Wendy said...

Love this. Thanks.

hannah singer said...

one of my favorite psalms. AMEN.

This&That said...

one of my favorite too.. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...