Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Fall's Rushing In

WIWW #12
pleated poppy


Tank: Ross; Dress: Old Navy Sale ($6!!); Cardigan: Tommy Hilfiger Outlet; 
Belt: F21; Shoes: Clarks

So I mixed black, white, brown, gold, and gray.  Highly illegal, I'm sure!
I saw a necklace on Etsy with a beautiful gold ring on a leather chord, and  I thought I'd copy using my great-grandmother's wedding band.  Simple and pretty.  
What do you think?


 Cardigan: Marshalls; Blouse: Liz Claiborne, thrifted; Belt & Jeans: Goodwill;
Shoes: Nine West Outlet


I got some new fall shoes on a Buy One, Get One sale.  They are such a great color.
I know I'll get lots of use out of them.  Oxfords are so fun and classic.

 Sweater: Ross; Top: Banana Republic, thrifted: Jeans: Gap, thrifted; Belt: ?;
Shoes: Same; Glasses: Costco 

Yep, wearing the shoes again already!  And it's definitely fall... 
 I'm breaking out the pumpkin colors. 
But my flip flops are still sitting there in the background wishing for some Indian summer days.
 
Are you starting to have fun with sweaters and earthy fall colors?
What's the weather like where you are?  Actually having some hot days again here.

20 comments:

Windy said...

I love that necklace you made with your grandmother's wedding band. That is such a thoughtful idea!

Cassi said...

I love the yellow cardi with the floral top

Jodi said...

Way to be wild and courageous with the color combos! hehe :) Really love the look though (first pic) and your Grandmother's ring on a necklace, lovely. My fave outfit is the 2nd one though - it's perfect!!
We've had a couple of rainy windy days lately but today is looking beautiful and blue skied again - yay!

Shanna said...

I love your second outfit! I finally found and got me a mustard colored cardigan, I just need it to cool off again, so I can wear it... The temps I have gone back up into the 90's... Got to love Texas! xoxo, Shanna

{cuppakim} said...

adorable outfits.

LOVE the way you put the ring on the chain with that loopy knot thing. looks AWESOME.

and super fun glasses ;)

cate said...

I love, love all the oxfords this season! Yours are super cute - and you gotta love getting a good deal:)

My House of L said...

Great looks! Wish it was cool enough here to break out the boots and sweaters!

Cindy said...

Great outfits, I love the brown dress and the floral blouse, they are very pretty.
I love wearing cardigan sweaters and the fall colors look good on me, so I am loving them, too! Warm and cozy, except that our weather is still in the 70's. Evenings are cool, though.
Hugs, Cindy

shadylanestyle said...

You have really cute style!

ChristyB said...

Cute outfits. I love your sweaters. I'm ALWAYS cold and I live in sweaters when it gets colder. I need to find one like your pumpkin colored sweater.

Denise said...

i love every outfit, even your highly illegal outfit.

your necklace is my favorite because i love sentimental.

i miss you.
i have been so busy lately that i have had little time to just sit and visit with you here, and i NEED that.

how are you?

Nicole said...

You have a super cute style. My WIWW is here if you wanna take a peak.

nicole-blissfullyblessed.blogspot.com

Angela @ Our Family Journey said...

I've been seeing a lot of brown and black mixtures lately! As always you look great! Love all your outfits and all the color you wore!

Susan said...

I am SO ready for fall. Love the belt in pic 1 and that mustard yellow cardy.
You look great - love the glasses on you!

Heather said...

Loving it all! But I am coveting both your second and third outfit. I LOVE the fall colors and you definitely look great in them too!

Melanie said...

You look great in all the outfits Linda! The first shot of the second outfit looks like it belongs in a magazine. :) I love what you did with the ring, so cute! It's still in the 90's here but the early mornings and evenings are getting cooler so I'm looking forward to sweater weather. I think I need more cardigans. I love the fall colors!

Amy said...

The color combos in the first outfit work so well together, great job!! Love the whole ensemble and the necklace/ring is so sweet!

Courtney and Heather said...

I love it all!!! Cute outfits!!

~Courtney~

love2sisters.blogspot.com

Two Cent Sparrow said...

i love, love, love all three of these outfits! I was trying to choose a favorite and I just can't. You are so CUTE! And your grandmother's ring on a necklace is a beautiful idea; so special.

hannah singer said...

great outfits!! the second one is my fave, that cardigan is lovely on you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...