Monday, September 26, 2011

AG Harvest Festival 2011

The longer I live in my little town, the more I fall in love with it.  It's cute and historic, quirky and fun.  We even have a suspension bridge and roosters that roam freely around our creekside area.  It's a regular "Stars Hollow" of the West Coast.

Every year we have a harvest festival with a parade and events for all ages.  Here's a glimpse of Saturday's activities.

Colorful Characters...





Who ordered more cowbell?  We can always use more cowbell!

There are always festive floats...



I know this one had a message... just not sure what it was.


There were all kinds of activities in the park.

Derby races...



Dancers in the gazebo...



And the amazing Weiner Dog Race...




Josh and Jason braved the Boy Scouts' rope bridge...



Simple. Fun. Good times.  I love it.

5 comments:

CoachZ said...

So surreal and fun to go to those things. Glad the Lord has put us here, to raise our sweet boys.

Heather said...

After a week on no blog reading I am back!
AG is seriously such a cute place. Next time I go up there I want to stalk... er... I mean meet you.

Sandy said...

Next year I hope to make it to the Harvest Festival...great pics! I especially love the two boys at the end. :o)

Denise said...

dear jesus, why didn't you let us move to a.g.? i like colorful people and linda, a lot.

Tamara said...

I recognize quite a few of those dancers from CDMA! Great pics, Linda!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...