Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday Fun

Stranded at the Drive-In

We have a sweeeet drive-in in our county!
Summer movies are tradition...

And we go all out, baby!


 The van gets loaded with a queen air mattress and a ton of blankets and pillows.
Patrick makes his amazing popcorn and kettlecorn on the stove.
So many awesome cuddles to be shared.


 We bring friends and play pre-movie games.

We saw Cars 2, but my favorite was the Toy Story short they showed beforehand.
It made me laugh out loud!

Have you been stranded at the Drive-In?

4 comments:

Alana said...

That looks like some serious fun! I wish we had a drive in close by! Thanks for always visiting my blog even when I have been away from it for a long time! ; )

Sarah Grecco said...

What a fun evening! You and your friends look so much fun! Now I want to find a drive in where I live.

xo,
Sarah
Get Up & Go

Denise said...

oh, i wish i could be stranded at a drive-in.

my kids have been stranded at the hairdresser with the same accommodations http://victoryrd.blogspot.com/2011/03/how-to-get-free-childcare-drive-in.html

Linda Z said...

Denise... I loved your hairdresser post! I'll bet they had a blast!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...