Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Military and A Cute Horsie

WIWW #1

I said I didn't think I'd ever have the courage to post on 
I also said I would never dye my hair or start a blog.
We all know how that ended up!

When you have a chronic illness, you wear a lot of pajamas.
Lately, I've been starting to have some better days.
I've actually been getting dressed more often than not.
I'm ready to celebrate!!
Yay for rejoining the human race... at least on some days!

Sorry for the poor photo quality!
 And the fact that I don't even have a full length mirror.



Military Jacket: Hurley, gift from my brother-in-law; Tank: Ross; V-Neck Tee: Old Navy;
 Light Blue Jeans: L.E.I. via old Macy's sale; Necklace: good ole Mervyns


Thanks to your encouragement, 
I kept the "Horsie" T.
Here's the first wear!
 

"Horsie" T-shirt: Marshalls; Tank: Target; Jeans: Paris Blues via old Macy's sale; 
Necklace:gift/ Lisa Leonard;  Scarf: Mother's Day Gift via Ruby Rose


I think the shirt worked out ok.  I didn't feel 12.
Feels a bit more grown up with the scarf!

Oh, and today marks the 21st anniversary of the day my hubby and I DTR'd.
You know... defined the relationship! 
Yes, I keep track of those still, cause I'm a romantic nerd!!
Love you, Patrick, my forever boyfriend!  



13 comments:

Leslie said...

Those are such cute outfits! I am loving the jacket, scarf, and necklace! You have such a cute blog!!

Jana @ The Summer House said...

You look s cute...my favorite is the grey jacket.
xo Jana

Ryan and Camille said...

Hi Linda! Motherhood has been a journey all right, great but I'm still figuring it out. Trying to figure out what can still happen in my life and how it looks day to day. We have been keeping tabs on you through mutual friends and I send you a big hug...I would love to chat and catch up sometime.

Karen said...

Love both outfits!!!

Nicole said...

Love the "horsie" top with the scarf! Great look! Thanks for stopping by my blog today and commenting :)

Jodi said...

"dtr'd" ha ha, that's awesome! (glad you explained what that stood for.) Love your outfits - the jacket and scarf really complete them, and you are gorgeous. Gorgeous!

Shanna said...

I love the military jacket, but it's making me sweat just seeing you in a picture with a jacket on....
It's like 100 degrees here in TX today. But it is very cute! I like the second outfit, the scarf is cute! You look great, and have a beautiful family!

Ryan & Carolyn Curtis said...

look at you!! such a hip mommy! love both outfits linda and love it even more that you keep track of the date you and ariel "dtr'd" :)

Barbara said...

You look great! I love both outfits! I especially love the scarf!!

Mom of the Twinkies and Tot! said...

Thanks for stopping by my WIWW post! You are too cute, I love both outfits & your pose in the horsie tee!

Denise said...

you are adorable. i want to be your bff!

Kim @ Cheap Chic Home said...

You look as cute as can be. I have a "thing" for military jackets, yours is great! I have a full length mirror, but it shows all of my junk in the background, so I set up my tripod :P.

rothcomilitaryclothing said...

these are really great clothes..i love this.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...