Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday Favorites

Little Sophie got a summer haircut!



She is so clean and soft... we can't get enough snuggles.


A sweet friend of mine just had a birthday.
So on Wednesday, we had a little get together and did some crafting. 





Just a little Mod Podge and some pretty scrapbooking paper, 
 and now I have some beautiful journals.
I can't decide which one I like better.  And it was so fun to create!
Do you like to journal?


My little J-Bear is finishing up Kindergarten!
Here he is singing his little heart out in a 70's Songwriters Show!!


Concentrating on some "air piano."
Notice the sweet tattoo on his face.


Oops, you caught me with second dessert!!

  
My sweet baby boy!


3 comments:

CoachZ said...

It really is a miracle from God and His ever present grace that you were able to go out Wednesday! I am still marveling at what God has wrought in our lives!!

We sure have two precious boys that are growing up so very fast!

hapi said...

Hi Linda Z, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

Changing Lanes said...

ok, the dog i am loving...because we have a crazy hair'd critter over our own. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...