Thursday, May 19, 2011

Undeserved Gifts

It has been a huge step of faith and obedience to begin to share my "Journey to Charis" with you.  Friends, thank you to everyone who has written to me here and elsewhere to encourage me and to empathize with me.  I feel your compassion and tenderheartedness so strongly.  I can hardly begin to express what it means to me.  As I reread your comments, I find no hint of judgment, but only friendship and understanding... and prayers.  Thank you so much for these gifts.  I feel as though God is giving me back a part of myself and beginning to restore and redeem some of what has been lost over the past year and a half... and even beyond.  I have struggled, doubting that this valley can ever be used for good,

...but God is proving me wrong. 

I'm almost ready to share the next leg of the journey...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...