Saturday, May 8, 2010

T.T.F.N.


A prolific blogger is one who is intellectually productive,

keeping up an active blog with enjoyable content.


Colleen over at Adventures of a Small Town girl honored me with a blog award. Thank you, Colleen! I've really enjoyed reading the stories she has shared on her blog as well. She has a big heart, and I'm blessed to know her! I hope you can pay her a visit!


It's a bit ironic that it's a "prolific" award, though. I have prayed and decided in the last couple weeks to step out of the "blogosphere." So I suppose this is a good, yet ironic note to end on!


I hope to be prolific in other areas in the next few months. Foremost in producing more offspring... via adoption. We are in the process of being certified with a new agency after the Lord led us to open up our options to all of California. We are excited to see how He will proliferate our family. And we really hope it's soon, although in the end, His timing will be perfect!


God has also burdened my heart to write a study to share with some of the women at my church. So far He has given me an outline, and I'm excited to see how He will fill it in and what He will teach me and others.


I'm eager to see what the Lord will accomplish during this season in our lives. I hope to be back some day to share some evidences of His grace with you. Until then, it has been a pleasure sharing my life, and a wonderful blessing to read about you and yours. You inspire me in so many ways!


So long, farwell... until we meet again!

14 comments:

Karen said...

I will miss your posts, your words, your photos... But, I completely understand your choice.

Happy Mother's Day!
Karen :)

Jen said...

Noooooo, say it aint so sister? Just when we reconnect after so many years? I'm going to miss reading about what's going on in your life.

Will you give me an update every now and then?

Bye for now friend :)

Jamie said...

that all sounds so good linda! i will miss your blogging. :) happy new adventures to you ahead.

Colleen said...

Aww, sad. :( Well I have always loved reading your blog! I hope for a few updates here and there - especially because foster parenting is near and dear to my heart and I'd love to hear how the process goes for you guys! But I understand needing to focus on real life. :) Thanks for the sweet words. The blogosphere will miss you!

A.M.H. said...

I am sad to say good-bye to your blog. tear. But SO excited for your new journey into adoption. Please keep us occasionally updated as my (and RJ's) hearts are also burdened for orphans and we love hearing about God's faithfulness to all His children, big and small.

Denise said...

good bye friend. i'll miss your presence, but understand.

want to say also that your comment at my "i am not a punching bag" post (over a year ago) brought so much clarity to me. i say that so you know your time blogging was not wasted. God was glorified.

much love,
denise

Jamie said...

will you still be reading blogs linda? i sure do love your comments!

nicole viola said...

awww! bummer! I understand though! I'll be praying for your family and look forward to keeping up on facebook. Best wishes for the study too- happy writing!

Sandy said...

I have loved this picture window into your life and will miss your writings. Can't wait to see the next chapter in the book of your life, though. Your dad and I are so blessed to live close to you and Patrick and your precious (soon to be growing) family.

We love you oceans full and more.

Mom

Renee said...

I am so sad to see your posts go away, because it has helped me keep up with all the things God is teaching you. But it sounds like He will be filling your time with other wonderful things. We'll have to keep up other ways as your friendship has always been such a blessing to me.

Wendy Renee

Cristina Mathers said...

I'll miss your posts, but totally understand how you feel! I find them very positive and insightful congrats to you and your family and all you have to look forward to. Many blessings.

Jen Schlenker said...

love you beautiful friend!

Karen Deborah said...

I just found you. I read about your suffering on Brin's blog and wondered what you have. Your photography is beautiful and I love your blog format it's so PRETTY!!

I think the story of adoption would be an excellent life experience to blog about. Who knows but that your story might not influence others to not only adopt but to GIVE BIRTH to their babies and give them LIFE and not death in this culture we live in.

I used to live in California so I love your pictures on both blogs and you are very talented.

warpig0 said...

I really like the format of your blog, I may have to take some of your ideas and roll them into how my stuff is positioned (: really interesting stuff here too! keep up the great work

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...