Monday, April 19, 2010

Random Thoughts

First off, here's some cuteness on a Monday morning!
Oh, it just makes me want to kiss their chunky little cheeks!





I am a little more chunky, too. I gained 2 pounds last week. I'm not sure, but it might have something to do with the Sees' candy we bought on the way home from church last week. The chocolate goodness that keeps on giving. Oi! But oh, how the truffles melt in your mouth.


This week I'm taking my son, 6 other kids and 3 other chaperones on a 4th grade history/science extravanganza. We're going to see the Calaveras Big Trees, Angels Camp, participate in a live history program and candle-making in Columbia, explore caves in Murphys, and do all the Gold Rush fun in Coloma. I'm sooooo excited! This kind of stuff was always my favorite thing about teaching! It's supposed to rain, though, so please pray for us!! We are supposed to be in tents part of the time! I'll post pics when we return.
Hi Hucka Haw!
I'm not sure what this means, but our Gold Rush pen pal teacher used it as a closing in his letter! Mr. Lee, if you are reading... I'm going to need a 49er translation!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Sounds like fun, well, except the sleeping in tents part, but I bet the kids are going to have a blast! Can't wait for a full report when you get back :)

Sandy said...

This makes me reflect back to the times when we went on Girl Scout outings. I'll never forget waking up in the morning and there was ice on the tent. BRRRRRR!!!

I sure hope it doesn't pour while you're camping out. Have fun and stay warm. :o)

Jamie said...

have fun linda!! those cheeks sure are cute and the photography is lovely!

Denise said...

oh how i wish i could have seen you there. was it wonderful?
i love columbia, so darling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...