Monday, November 30, 2009

Closing out a Month of Thanks


For the beauty of the earth
For the glory of the skies,
For the love which from our birth
Over and around us lies,
Lord of all, to Thee we raise
This our hymn of grateful praise.
-Folliott S. Pierpoint, 1864




Nov. 1 The Gospel story through the book of Ruth

Nov. 2 The start of a new women's discipleship group that
the Lord provided for in every way

Nov. 3 A new doctor's office... I am feeling very cared for

Nov. 4 Discoving JJ Heller's beautiful music

Nov. 5 Dinner at Del's with our adorable newlywed friends




Nov. 6 Getting to see Josh and his class work so hard
washing cars
to raise money for the homeless shelter

Nov. 7 A four year old who still loves to cuddle every morning :)

Nov. 8 Family bike rides on the Bob Jones Trail

Nov. 9 Feeling completely alive today

Nov. 10 The most wonderful friends a girl could as for



Nov. 11 A husband who loves me enough to work through the difficult things

Nov. 12 Josh's steller report card... way to go, J!

Nov. 13 Our time at the shelter, which makes me extra thankful for our home

Nov. 14 Pumpkin pancakes and some quiet time


Nov. 15 Yummy birthday breakfast with the fam,
a day early at Zorro's

Nov. 16 Birthday time at Disneyland with my sweet friend, Erin

Nov. 17 A new novel... Though Waters Roar, by Lynn Austin

Nov. 18 My choir family...
so awesome to sing God's praises with them

Nov. 19 My parents who live 8 houses away


Nov. 20 An extended Thanksgiving break... wohoo


Nov. 21 Age spots and gray hairs which remind me how gracious God has been to give me many years of life

Nov. 22 Sunny CA, beach-worthy days

Nov. 23 Sleep...

Nov. 24 My friend Thomas, whose faith
in the midst of a cancer battle
astounds and inspires me

Nov. 25 Watching the boys enjoy Legoland
and drive their "own cars"


Nov. 26 A warm Thanksgiving time with family and new friends

Nov. 27 A God whose love and faithfulness endures

Nov. 28 Coming home after a relaxing time away

Nov. 29 A wonderful church family to love, serve, worship with and grow with over the past 11 years

Nov. 30 All the lessons I've learned in 2009

I'm not the same person I was last November

4 comments:

A.M.H. said...

I love your list of Thanks! Such a great tradition; and such a great reminder that God has given us SO much to be thankful for in every moment.

Tamara said...

That's a great list! :)

Denise said...

so good.

your mom lives 8 doors away from you!

i like your mom. she visits my blog, and is so encouraging.

Lori said...

This was beautiful, thanks for sharing! I like your attitude towards gray hair! hehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...