Friday, July 17, 2009

For a Friend who needs a Laugh...

Gagging noises resonating in the bathroom.

Me: Uh oh. Jason, are you feeling ok?

Jason: I'm sick. I'm gonna throw up.


Me: Ok, you came to the right place.

Jason: I just can't do it.

I console Jason, hoping he doesn't throw up on me...

Patting his back...

Me: It's ok honey, sometimes it takes time.

Jason lets out 3 huge burps.

Jason: Oh, I'm all better now!!!

Me: I'm so thankful to God that you don't have the flu.

Jason: Oh, dear Jesus, God. Thank you for letting me burp!! I feel so much better now! Jesus, God... AMEN!!!!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Yay for no barfing!!! Very cute story :)

The Schmidts said...

So cute! Nayeli loves to have a bowl in her bed "just in case".

Sandy said...

I needed a good laugh. Too cute!!

Rob, Kelly, Bennett, and Elodie said...

Linda, that was hilarious!

"Three big burps..." ha ha. Still laughing.

Good to see you back around here :)

~Kelly

Denise said...

funny!

Colleen said...

Very cute. Kids are awesome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...