Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I am not a shopper. I shop out of necessity, not as a hobby. I also like to stretch funds as far as I can. Every once in a while I'll shop for fun or because I'm "in the mood."

Last week I was in the mood to find a skirt, so I went to Old Navy.

Unfortunately, they didn't have any skirts that worked for me, however, I did find a V-neck sweater that called out my name.

Really, I think it talked.

Then I picked it up, and it was so soft and lightweight.... it couldn't possibly fit, I thought.

But it did.

I bought 3.... 3 for under $30.

Plum blush, khaki, and classic black.

They are so comfortable, they feel like a second skin.

Now I have to go and find a way to accessorize them so it doesn't look like I'm wearing the same thing every day, because I think I will be wearing them every day! In fact, I'm wearing one right now.

Am I going overboard, or has anyone else done this??

4 comments:

CoachZ said...

Praise the Lord for Old Navy...you look so good girlfriend!

Jen said...

Good for you for recognizing that you liked something enough to buy 3 of them! I've always regretted when I've bought an item only to get home and realize how much I LOVE it, and then can't buy anymore because they're out of my size.

Yay for finding a good deal!

Cristina Mathers said...

that purple is beautiful. how about accessorizing with a nice big flower pin sarah jessica parker style, or a great necklace? I think old navy is famous for getting people to do stock up. i have the "long layering perfect tank" in like every color, and 2 each in black and white. they are 5 dollars each, so you can't loose. that's how they get you! still love that place though. i learned in my first few weeks of motherhood that 3am feedings go much better while shopping on the old navy website. sometimes i could get shirts for 1.99!!! i heart old navy so!

Denise said...

i recently bought two of one shirt in different colors. i know if i find something i love, better stock up, cause i rarely love anything i wear.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...