Friday, November 14, 2008

Beauty and the Beast

The Patrick + Linda = Panda Forever
Teenage romance as told by PZ

Have you read any of "Beauty and the Beast?" Patrick has been chronicling our courtship story as of late. We met at 17 and 18 (he's older, by the way), 19 years ago this month.... woah!!! So it is teenage romance at its silliest. I think they are hilarious, but maybe that's because I was there.

On a drive to Malibu, my college pastor said something like, "I never used to get you two and now I do. Patrick thinks he's the funniest guy on earth, and you are his biggest fan!!"

"That's pretty much it!" I giggled.

I was uncontrollably laughing at the time 'cause Patrick (who went by Pat at the time... ) had made some crack involving the phrase "cornbread head." He knows how to tickle my funny bone, and after reading these accounts, he's still got it.

So, hope you enjoy! :)

7 comments:

CoachZ said...

If you guys (other than just Colleen) like it, let us know. I'll keep writing.

The last one is a kick in the pants!

Linda Z said...

Hey, now... you are going to alienate your most faithful reader. He didn't mean that, Colleen. :)

Alana said...

I'll have to come back and check these out when I have a little more time to read them...sounds very fun!

Love your Give Thanks list so far!

Colleen said...

Ha ha, thanks Linda. Patrick should remember that, even though you took the time and energy to complete a step-by-step guide to commenting, there are still many out there who read but don't comment. I too, find out from random people that they have been reading and enjoying my blog, but have they ever commented? No. I've learned just to write for my own benefit, and comments are just the icing on the cake. And I remember reading comments on the earlier installments of BaTB that people loved it! That's all I'm saying.

CoachZ said...

I'm feeling convicted...

Sherry said...

Linda,
After reading your email to me tonight..thought I would take a moment and check out your blog. I loved the harvest cornucopia idea.. but I definitely got sucked into the Beauty and Beast story of you two meeting. So cute. I loved it. Patrick.. just so you know if I would have stumbled on it sooner.. when you were still in the writing process I would have commented and told you to keep going! It was so fun to read!

CoachZ said...

Ok, ok...I'll keep going! This should be fun, we had very little interaction during my Bible College days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...