Sunday, October 5, 2008

I'm still here...

Wow, it's been a while since the last post!! Sorry, I've been painting and painting and painting some more!! The boys' rooms, my room, and a bookshelf!! And we replaced the carpet... more on that later!! All in the same week an a half... are we crazy?? My house still looks like we are either moving out or moving in... boxes and stuff everywhere!! It's mayhem, I tell you, but we are beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Thanks to you friends who shared verses!!! I happened to have enough bookmarks left for all of you!! So Nicole, Colleen, Denise, Liz and Sarah M. .... you can email me your info at mrsz500@yahoo.com , and I'll send you a lovely, laminated bookmark! Drea and Jen, I'll catch you two at church!! And by the way, Drea, your "Pleated Poppy" clips were very cute today!! Looking forward to hearing from you, friends!!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I hope you are going to post the end results because I would love to see what you've done. Good luck getting your house backin order.

Soderin Family said...

ooh, i want to see too. thanks for noticing my clips!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...