Thursday, October 30, 2008

Doing the Happy Dance

"Once upon a time,
on the north shore of Long Island...

there lived a small girl on a large estate."

~Sabrina Fairchild~

As a hobby, my hubby does movie reviews online.

So the UPS guy drops random movies on my doorstep.

Today he left these... oh yipee, I'm doing the happy dance right now!!

Tonight I'll be watching Audrey Hepburn featurettes until I can't keep my eyes open.

And...

"At midnight, I'll turn into a pumpkin

and drive away in my glass slipper."

~Princess Ann~

5 comments:

Greg and Edna Silva said...

"You have permission to withdraw now."

We LOVE Roman Holiday!!

Linda, I just found your blog and I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed reading it this morning. You really do a nice job with it. :)

Edna

Linda Z said...

Thanks so much Edna!!

How are things going in the Ukraine?? We just discovered that you might know a guy Patrick went to Bible college with... Micah.

jeninslo said...

Oooh! Two of my favorites! Have fun!

nicole viola said...

ooo, wish i could come join you!

Greg and Edna Silva said...

Things are going good here in Ukraine... God is doing some great things here in our city. We are blessed. :)

Patrick? Sounds familiar.... :)

Edna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...